Friday, July 16, 2010

Mini Quilts

I haven't had a ton of time to be crafty lately.....with new job, nephew here with us, and taking advantage of everything Summer.....but I did manage to get a couple of mini quilts completed for my good friends', Catherine & Karen's, birthdays. And, of course, no birthday is complete without a lunch at Little Tokyo!

Karen's colors are designed to fit with her newly-designed and decorated craft room.....its gorgeous!!! We both love the egg fabric the best....my last piece just for her.
Catherine is in the design phase of her craft room re-model. She'd originally picked turquoise as a wall color so I made sure this would suit...but she changed it to pink & it still works...YEAH!!!
I also finished up a Doll Quilt swap for the New England Modern Quilt Guild......a post about that soon.


No comments: