Sunday, July 25, 2010

day with my Crafty girls

I had a fantastic afternoon with my 2 bestest Crafty Gals, Catherine & Karen. Catherine made us this delicious Blueberry Gelato.....yum!
Ok, I know it is July, but I started this family of snowmen last winter & I hate having piles of unfinished projects....I'll post more pics when their hats, faces, etc. I got them all soaked & stitched together today.
Catherine worked on ATC's for her Swap group....by the time she'd finished painting, those gorgeous dragonflies were shimmery green! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Karen worked on lessons from a Claudine Hallmuth class we are both taking online....she's almost caught up with the weekly lessons....I won't even attempt to describe how far behind I am. :-)
Always refreshing & inspiring getting together with them!!!


No comments: